Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Rome Videos From the History Channel



This is my first year doing World History I (after years of doing WHII) and so as I plan it out, I am making sure that everything we do (my students have an e-book and you will note there are several links to others on this page) is found online - from their assignments, to the e-book, to videos.  It probably would be easier to just use the VCR tapes in our school library, but I am committed to this process.  So above is a video on Hannibal and here are a bunch more on Rome from the History Channel.

1 comment:

OurGlobalHistory said...

History Channel has some good stuff. I used to use HowStuffWorks a lot but they've changed their site and all the links I used to use no longer work.

Here's another link to a Rome video from a different perspective...
http://ourglobalhistory.blogspot.com/2011/02/roman-history-simplified-through-song.html