Saturday, October 1, 2011

How to Create a Quiz in Google Survey

This week or next I am showing my students how to make a simple quiz in Google Survey.  Above is a short video explaining how to create a Google Survey (quiz) which I found using a simple search on Youtube. Below is a video that tells you how to correct it automatically.  It is only 4 minutes long.  I know social studies teachers tend to recoil when they see math formulas, but it is an easy one and might save you a lot of time in the long run.  I found it by using the search engine on FreeTech4Teachers.

1 comment:

Jason Neiffer said...

Hi Ken:

Perhaps your goal here is to teach the formula-making, but, have you seen Flubaroo? Great, dead simple grading script for Google Forms:

http://www.flubaroo.com/

Thanks for the post,
Jason