Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Great New Quiz-Maker: Wizer-me

Here's a great on-line quiz maker called Wizer.me. You can easily embed images, YouTube links, recordings, even ThingLink images.

But the best thing about Wizer.me is that you can assign the quiz to Google Classroom. Students click on the link, put in their name (first and last initial will work) and create a password. They can then take the quiz.

The second best thing about Wizer.me is that the program will record all the quiz grades and allow you to see which questions students missed. You can even download a report.

Wizer is much easier to work with than other quiz makers like the fee-based Quia. And the reports are equally good, if not better.

Here's a link to an SOL quiz I made.  And here's a clip that explains how to create a Wizer worksheet.

No comments: